"Happiness often comes from paying attention to small things,
unhappiness often from neglect of small things "
Wilhelm Busch, poet (1832-1908)
This catchphrase gets to the heart of the matter: our house - conveniently located - a harmonious whole, the interplay of a multitude of lovingly cared for places and details. Countless opportunities for each of our dear guests to find their own personal holiday happiness.
Our special features:
- The kitchen and the newly designed dining room: pure enjoyment in a stylish ambience. The new South Tyrolean cuisine traditional local specialties meet Italian culinary art
- The "best" from our homeland: high-quality regional products for carefree enjoyment
- Our organic garden in the Finkennest: fresh vegetables, fruit and herbs every day. Healthy and sustainable!
- Our balconies and terraces: The wonderful view of the picturesque village ensemble of Schenna, our local mountain, the "Ifinger" and the Meraner Land
- The Piano Bar: A glass of wine, a good conversation, this is where our guests meet, this is where the day ends
- The newly designed rooms and suites in a timelessly elegant style
- The swimming pools and saunas: relaxation in cozy warmth. Strength and strengthening for body and mind
- The oasis of calm at the swimming pond: natural wellness with a deep effect
- The beauty department: regeneration for the body - knowledgeable and trained hands pamper you with massages and treatments