HIKING IN THE MERAN LAND AND SURROUNDING AREA
Get up in the morning with the first rays of sunshine, put on your mountain boots, shoulder your rucksack and head for the mountain.
For enthusiastic mountain hikers, the area around Merano and above all the Texel Group Nature Park offers unimagined possibilities and summit views. What are you waiting for?
You don't necessarily have to aim high around Schenna. Those who love the beauties of the valley, the apple orchards, alpine pastures and Waalwege, can look forward to many easy and moderately difficult hikes. At the Finkenhof we support you in your nature discoveries and are at your side with many hiking and insider tips.
THE FINKENHOF HIKING SERVICE:
- 3 guided hikes per week (only during the Hike-weeks)
- 1 themed hike (organized by the tourist office, for a fee)
- Hiking information center with book rental
- We offer free rental: hiking sticks, Nordic walking sticks, backpacks, mountain buggies
- Experts help you plan your individual hiking tour
- Lunch packages (against payment)
- Free guest card with discounts on cable cars, swimming pools and thermal baths, many sports facilities, museums, taxis ...
- The Schenna Bus Card for € 16.00 (valid 1 week from the 1st validation) takes you to numerous starting points for your hiking tours
Click here for exclusive hiking tips from the Schenna Tourist Office