Now is bath time. Now is hiking time. The mountains are free of snow from the end of May and invite you to go on long hikes or a summit tour.
Pleasant temperatures on the mountain and cooling off in one of our pools are waiting for you.
Our garden now offers everything your heart desires and the kitchen conjures up. From mid-June the animals are driven to the alpine pastures and mountain life begins.
Many locals can no longer be kept in the valley and, in addition to their agricultural activity, they look forward to cultivating the guests on the alpine pastures.
Visit our Alm in Schnalstal now. The Lafetzalm, where Ötzi was already staying.
And in the evening enjoy a nice cocktail or a glass of wine on our terrace.
MANY ACTIVE HIGHLIGHTS IN SPRINGTIME, SUMMER AND AUTUMN
- Mountaineering with a guide
- Fishing - You need a day ticket for this. This can be solved for the various rivers, streams and lakes.
- Golf - there are 4 golf courses in the vicinity:
- 9 holes - Lana Gutshof Brandis - approx. 10 km away
- 18 holes - Golf Club Passeier.Meran - approx. 20 km away
- 9 hole Blue Monster Appiano - approx. 30 km away
- 18 holes - Golf Club Dolomiti Sarnonico - approx. 45 km away
- Hunting - In South Tyrol the system of social hunting is used. Anyone in possession of their hunting license and weapons pass can hunt in their home community. There are only a few areas where you can acquire a kill. Information on this at: email@example.com
- Jogging - There are several routes from the hotel. It is best to use the Waalwege for your training session or a route in the village. Page with jogging tracks pictures
- Bowling - 2 lanes at the outdoor pool in Schenna
- Climbing - Heini Holzner climbing path - Equipment in the tourist office of Schenna
- Mini golf course in town
- Nordic Walking - several courses in Schenna
- Paragliding - Ifinger tandem club
- Rafting on the Passer or Etsch
- Riding - possible in Hafling, Meran, Lana or in the Passeier Valley:
- Sailing - on Lake Kaltern or Lake Garda
- Surfing - At Lake Kaltern or Lake Garda
- Tennis - There are 2 public clay courts in Schenna. Alternatively, you can play on 4 courts each in Meran and Marling.
- Table tennis - in the house