Enjoy getting up in the morning with the first sunrays, putting on your mountain boots, getting your rucksack organised and walking towards the next mountain. The surrounding area of Meran and particularly the Texel Group Nature Park offers all hiking enthusiasts various hiking possibilities and summit views.
In the area around Schenna/Scena, you do not necessarily need to conquer any high mountains. If you prefer the beauty of the valley, apple orchards, Alpine meadows and the paths along the irrigation channels, then you can look forward to many hiking routes with an easy and medium grade of difficulty.
At Hotel Finkenhof, we support you in your discovery of nature by giving you many hiking (and secret) tips.
THE FINKENHOF HIKING SERVICE:
- 3 guided hiking trips per week:
1 theme hiking trip (organised by the tourist board, for a small fee)
1 family hiking trip with the Kid's Club from Hotel Finkennest
1 hotel hiking trip
- The Finkenhof hiking bible (available in your guest room)
- Hiking information board with booking and hire service
- Hire – free of charge: hiking sticks, Nordic Walking sticks, backpacks, mountain buggies.
- Experts will help you in the planning of your individual hiking tour
- Packed lunches (for a fee)
- Free of charge Guest Card with reductions to lift facilities, swimming and thermal pools, a variety of sports facilities, museums, taxis …
- The Schenna/Scena bus card for € 15 (valid for a week from the time of first use) will transport you to a number of starting points for your hiking trips.
- After your hiking experience, we offer relaxation and recuperation in our sauna, outdoor and indoor swimming pools or enjoy a massage or facial treatment.
- We will pamper you on a daily basis with culinary delights from our region, tasty wholemeal dishes or vegetarian specialities so that you are fresh and ready again for your next hiking trip!